Supply Teacher – Preschool/Toddler Program (casual position) apply here
Home-based Childcare Provider:
Centrepointe Childcare Services has the capacity to support up to 47 Home-based Childcare Providers. Talk to us about your interest in providing care in your home. To begin the process, fill out the application form.
As part of the application process, you will have to present the following qualifications:
- A Police Records Check for Service with the Vulnerable Sector must be completed by the applying caregiver and by anyone over 18 in the home.
- Proven experience with caring for children, either your own or others.
- Valid Standard First Aid certificate and Level C – CPR certificate.
- A smoke-free home environment.
- Knowledge of good nutrition and safety principles.
- Proof of up-to-date immunizations.
- Positive behaviour management skills.
- A willingness to upgrade skills by taking courses.
For more information on becoming a Home-based Childcare Provider, email Dana via email.
Supply teacher in Centre-based Childcare or in the Co-operative Nursery School:
There is an ongoing need for supply teachers at the Centrepointe Childcare Centre. The teachers we hire love working with children and have proven experience doing so. To start the application process to join our teaching team, please provide:
- Resumé and cover letter.
- A recent Police Records Check for Service with the Vulnerable Sector.
- A valid Standard First Aid and Level C – CPR certificate.
- Proof of up-to-date immunization.
Please note that a diploma in ECE or a certificate in ECA is an asset.
For more information on becoming a supply teacher with us, please contact Tanya via email.
Recruiting for CCS Board of Directors Volunteer Positions
Are you looking for an interesting challenge or an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your field through volunteering? CCS is recruiting for its volunteer Board of Directors.
We are looking for community-oriented volunteers with the following expertise, but not limited to:
- Human Resource Management
- Communications and Marketing
- Not-for profit organizations
The commitment is approximately 3-6 hours a month. We would like to hear from you!
Please send your resumé by email.
Or by mail to:
Centrepointe Childcare Services
75 Hemmingwood Way
Ottawa ON K2G 5T6
Placements for Early Childhood Educator (ECE) students:
Our Centre-based Childcare environment offers field placements for ECE students. Arrangements for placement are done through the Field Placement Coordinator at Algonquin College or another college that offers the Early Childhood Education program. If you are an online student please feel free to contact us directly.
For more information, please contact Tanya via email.
The Centrepointe Early Childhood Resource Centre also takes ECE students for field placements. For more information please contact Susan via email.
High School Student Volunteer
There are many opportunities for high school students working towards their 40 hours of community service at the Centrepointe Childcare Centre. If you are a high school student with a keen interest in working with children, contact Tanya via email to discuss volunteer opportunities.
To volunteer in our Co-operative Nursery School program or at the Toy Library, please email Tanya via email.